Monday, June 7, 2010

TUESDAY TAG-ALONG

Tuesday Tag-Along

I’m so excited to be the blog hopper of the week! Thank you Twee Poppets! I'm really looking forward to meeting some new bloggy friends. Please look around and let me know if you have any questions.

Here's how it works:

*Create a new Tuesday Tag-Along blog post. Include the Tuesday Tag-Along button by copying and pasting the code above. (You are also welcome to copy and paste these instructions in their entirety, or any portion of this Tuesday Tag-Along blog post!)

*Add your blog name and the URL of your TTA post to the MckLinky below.

*Follow Twee Poppets, the hostess blog listed in the first slot. Twee Poppets will follow you back! (Note: If you want Twee Poppets to follow you back, you MUST leave her a comment saying that you are a new follower and leave a link to your blog!)

*If you can, please follow the blogs in the three slots before you (e.g., if you're number 20, follow numbers 19, 18, and 17). This is not mandatory, but it will help ensure that everyone who signs up gets a few new followers!

*Follow as many other blogs as you want. The more you follow, the more that will follow you back! Be sure to tell them that you're following from Tuesday Tag-Along! You may also want to leave a link to your blog so they can return your follow more easily.

*When you get a new follower through Tuesday Tag-Along, be sure to follow them back! It's just common courtesy. :)



17 comments:

  1. Hi! Following you from Tag-along Tuesday! Congrats on being the blog of the week! I too like to save on things I need to buy the things I want. You can get so many things for really cheap to free out there. Why would you pay full price?

    I hope you'll stop by my blog and check out my Low Entry Lowdown. I list all kinds of low entry giveaways from around the blogosphere, so you have lots of chances to win! It's like saving while shopping...sort of :)

    Stephanie - Ten Talents
    http://sweetsavingsincolorado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Stopping by from Tuesday Tag-A-Long and am now a new follower. Congrats on being blog of the week. I'm soooo about not paying retail for stuff either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm following you from Tuesday Tag Along! Congrats on being blog hopper of the week :)
    http://murrayfamily213.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being blog hopper of the week! Now following you! Come on over and consider following back! cookathome2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am following from Tag along Tuesday...what a great blog! I LOVE to shop and am looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following from the Tag-a-long! =)

    http://talesofthewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from TTA!! Congrats :) Hope you'll return the follow!

    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I found your blog via TTA and I am now following you. I hope you will come check me out at http://traci66.blogspot.com I also want to envite you and anyone else thay would like to join my sidter and I in our new adventure Keepin' Company Thursday. Beginning this Thursday we will be hosting a new follow me meme. Also we both do giveaways please feel free to come enter. Terra's blog is at http://heackofabunch.blogspot.com she is also a TTA participant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I am Heather and your newest follower rom tag along Tuesday. I really like your blog! Please check out my blog www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com There are lots of freebies right now and there is a Cookie's Kids Gift Card Giveaway with low enteries if you are interested. Oh and I am fixing to join your blog from community. Please join mine! :) Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following from TTA!! Congrats on winning!!

    Please follow me, too:
    http://themommytimes-scmomof2boys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Checking out your blog from TTA!
    I love a deal too..so I think I will like your blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following from TTA, and congrats on being blooger of the week. Isn't it exciting to win even something simple like the second slot on a blog hop. Yah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was already following you but wanted to say congrats on being the feature of TAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous6/08/2010

    Coming by to say hello. Can't wait to read more of your blog...isn't it great to save money! Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you everyone! I'm excited. :)

    I'm sorry if I haven't made it to your blog yet. I promise I will stop by this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im your new follower now from Tuesday tag along and FMBT.

    http://www.mixedthoughts.net/follow-me-back-tuesday-tag-along/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,
    Found you on TTA. I too love to save money on the things I already need so I have more money to buy what I want. Look forward to checking out your blog in the future.
    Thanks,
    Carly
    I would want to try them in yogurt for my son. Would be perfect for on the go. And I would want the yellow ones.
    Thanks,
    Carly
    www.WordyOwl.blogspot.com
    WordyOwl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete