Friday, June 11, 2010

Sears: Spend $50 on Mens Clothes, Get $50 Back



When you purchase $50 or more of any combination of men apparel, you’ll receive $50 in Come Back Cash by mail, redeemable for men apparel. Read more about it and print the rebate form here. Don't forget to check ou the clearance.

Valid June 11-20, 2010. Mail in rebate must be postmarked by 7/20. Excludes Land’s End merchandise.

If you are shopping online remember to go thru Ebates. You will get 4% Cash back from your Sears.com purchase. If it's your first time purchasing through Ebates you will get a $5 sign up bonus. Login or register here, then in the store drop down menu select Sears.

(Thanks, It's Hip 2 Save)

5 comments:

  1. Whoo Hoo! I was #100! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I am following back now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for following :) Im following u back now too

    I love that "save on the needs, to have money for the wants"!! So smart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I'm a follower just stopping by to say HI on Blog Hop Friday!

    PLEASE enter to win the VERA BRADLEY GIVEAWAY that I have going on right now!

    Please drop by my blogs follow me back?

    http://www.free-baby-stuff-resources.blogspot.com/

    http://oooh-baby-baby.blogspot.com/

    http://inspirational-visions.blogspot.com/


    J. Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you now thanks to Friendly Friday! It would be nice if you share back the love here!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete