Monday, July 12, 2010

Costume Sale



Costume Express is having a BOGO sale on their clearance and closeout items. Kids costumes are as low as $4.99...that's only $2.49 each after the BOGO sale! The adult costumes start at $9.99 ($4.99 after BOGO)! They also have tons of party supplies and other items. You will have to pay $4.95 for shipping.

Enter code: clearbogo at checkout.


Jenny? Are you reading? They have pet costumes. ;)





I'm participating in Meet & Greet Monday. Stop by and tell Marlessa hi.

4 comments:

  1. Fun blog idea! Thanks for following me. I am following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from Tag a long Tuesday...

    Hope you'll stop by too {5 current giveaways too}

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/07/tag-along-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follow from Follow Me Back Tuesdays please visit my blog at http://www.diaryofachicmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thanks for visiting me. I am following back!

    ReplyDelete