Thursday, July 8, 2010

Chick-fil-A: Free Meal



Chick-fil-A’s annual Cow Appreciation Day is tomorrow Friday, 7/9/10. Stop by any Chick-fil-A tomorrow fully dressed as a cow to score a completely free combo meal. Go HERE to read all of the details about Cow Appreciation Day. They even have tips on how to dress like a cow and a printable starter kit. :) Is anyone brave enough to do this? I would love to know.

Per Chick-fil-A:
“Fully dressed as a cow” means an effort to be dressed like a cow from head to toe. For customers who want to join us in partial cow attire (such as the cow headband, a cow-printed hat, vest or purse) a free entrée will be given.

New Friend Fridays




8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/09/2010

    ChickFilA is our favorite! New follower from Friendly Friday!

    http://floridahoganfamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see my kids doing this, but chick-fil-a would probably have a cow if all 8 of us walked in dressed as cows lol.
    following from friendly friday, come visit me if you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came over from Friday Follow! Have a great day!!!!

    Hugs - Andrea
    www.centssaved.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following us, we are now following you too. :)

    Have a great weekend!!!

    Luster Canyon Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT SITE!! I can't wait to explore more!!

    Thanks for following! I am now following you too!

    http://www.withourbest.com
    -Karissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7/09/2010

    Yeah, thought the Chick fil A idea was cool, but I don't know if I have the guts to dress like a cow!

    I'm following!

    http://discoveringthemeinmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for following my blog. Im now followiong back. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! We don't have chick-a-fil here. Do people really do this?

    Alison

    ReplyDelete